Important notice to visitors to China.

Moderator: savanb

Important notice to visitors to China.

Postby long_way » Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:59 pm

This is what is written on the back of the "Departure Card" but one should be aware of it BEFORE they enter China. Text is copied from the card:

"Important Notice

1) Aliens who do not lodge at hotels, guesthouses or inns shall, within 24 hours (72 hours in rural areas) of entry, go through accommodation registration at local police station.

2) Aliens holding visas Z, X or J-1 shall, withing 30 days of entry, apply for Residence permit to the exit-entry department of the public security bureau of the city where the applicants reside.

3) Aliens shal not be employed in China without permission of the competent authorities of the Chinese Government.

4) Aliens who reside or stay in China shall carry with themselves thier passport or Residence Permits for possible examination.

5) In case of emergency, please dial 110 to seek help from police.
Posts: 737
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:56 am

Return to Everything else...

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest